If you don’t have health insurance and suffered any kind of accident, don’t panic. If you do have health insurance, but it won’t cover the extent of your medical expenses, there are still options you can take to get help. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, filing a personal injury claim can provide you with compensation that covers the cost of your medical treatment and bills.

After an accident, dealing with your insurance company and the at-fault party’s insurer can be a daunting and draining process. Even though you have done nothing wrong throughout the entire process and even though you may not have been at fault for your car accident, your insurance company may try to hold up your process to delay having to pay out your damages. When you work with The Accident Network Law Group, we deal with insurance companies on your behalf so you don’t have to worry about being taken advantage of or mislead by them.

If you don’t have insurance, three possible individuals bear the burden of an economic loss; the individual suffering the loss; the individual causing the loss via negligence or unlawful conduct; or lastly, a particular party who has been allocated the burden by the legislature, such as employers under Workmen’s Compensation statutes. If you’ve been involved in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, the at-fault party may be required to cover the cost of your medical treatment so you don’t have to be burdened with it.

If you are not insured or are underinsured, you should contact a lawyer to discuss other avenues of compensation after an accident. Don’t wait around for your insurance company’s payout, especially if you are in dire need of financial help. Contact a California personal injury attorney, as filing a personal injury claim may be the best option for you to take.

Why Should I Contact A Lawyer If Insurance Won’t Cover My Expenses After An Accident?

Paying for health insurance coverage is one of the most universal methods of protecting oneself from life’s unexpected accidents. Insurance companies exist to protect victims from situations that jeopardize their health, but unfortunately, many accident victims find that insurance doesn’t cover their damages.

Every insured person has limitations to what their policy covers. Some insurance coverage only provides compensation for a pre-determined financial amount of damage, which is factored into your deductible. But some health insurances refuse to cover certain injuries, which leaves accident victims stranded with no way of paying their medical bills.

Accident victims with no health insurance at all often find themselves in the exact same situation. If you’ve been hit by a car that was driving recklessly and you suffered debilitating injuries, you may be worried about paying for your medical treatment without the help of health insurance. If either of these scenarios apply to your case, you need to contact a personal injury lawyer in California right away. Filing a personal injury claim can award you with the compensation you deserve after an accident. This, of course, includes compensation for your medical expenses, but can also extend to lost wages, punitive damages, and pain and suffering in many cases.

How Do I Begin The Process Of Filing A Personal Injury Claim?

After an accident, dealing with insurance companies can be difficult, especially when you’re nursing your injuries while doing so. At The Accident Network Law Group, we believe you should not have to battle with your insurance company while recovering after an accident. If you are underinsured or do not have insurance, our California personal injury lawyers will help you file a personal injury claim that seeks to provide compensation for your medical bills.

The first step to filing a personal injury claim is to contact an attorney in California. At The Accident Network Law Group, we offer a free consultation to any accident victim who has questions and concerns about paying their bills after an accident. In your initial consultation, you can expect to have your questions answered and your concerns addressed. Our team of legal representatives will provide you with the most logical course of action for getting the financial help you need, whether that’s filing a personal injury lawsuit and settling out of court, or demonstrating before a judge that you deserve money for being hurt due to someone else’s negligence.

Your attorney will handle all the leg work. This includes collecting and analyzing evidence, liaising with your insurance company or the at-fault party’s insurer, and building a strong personal injury case that defends your right to compensation.

You have no obligation to work with an attorney after an accident. But if you are uninsured or underinsured, you may be at a disadvantage without a thorough understanding of California personal injury law. When you work with The Accident Network Law Group, you pay no fees unless we win your case, so contacting a lawyer about filing a personal injury claim comes with virtually zero risk.

Schedule A Free, No-Obligation Consultation With The Accident Network Law Group Today If Insurance Won’t Cover Your Expenses After An Accident

All insurance companies have a bottom line. Often, they try to pay out the least amount possible to accident victims. If you’re underinsured, or have no insurance at all, getting into an accident can place serious financial hardship on you and your loved ones, and insurance companies do very little to help.

Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with The Accident Network Law Group if you need help paying medical bills after an accident. Those eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit may be entitled to compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, or even pain and suffering after a bad accident – regardless of their insurance status.

Call The Accident Network Law Group today at (951) 291-0976 or send us an email at info@accidentnetwork.com. We have offices in Riverside and Costa Mesa, California. Remember: your initial consultation is free of charge, and you pay no fees unless we win your case.